Patient financial responsibility is growing; shifting from the employer to the employee, this, combined with growing deductibles is already negatively affecting the bottom line of many healthcare providers. For every dollar that can be collected today, only 40 – 50 percent is actually be collected. For patients without insurance this number drops to only 10 percent! Consumer-driven healthcare naturally increases the patient payment responsibility; however, many providers still rely on antiquated processes to try to collect this growing portion of the overall payment.
GHN-Online has solved the problem of ineffective billing and collections with simple, effective solutions. GHN empowers our healthcare provider clients with a financial services solution suite, dramatically increasing the collection of patient co-payments, co-insurance and deductible responsibility.
GHN offers the provider clients choices in securing payment at the point of care, as well as through a fully automated and intuitive patient payment portal post service.
- Prior to rendering services, real-time benefits checking and patient responsibility estimator offers range of payment solution options to match patient ability to pay.
- Streamlined functionality through a payment processing system for all payment types: credit/debit cards, HSA, FSA, and banking accounts.
- Intuitive patient payment portal accessible through secure web portal offering the patient personalized information, including: responsibility, payment options, historical payments.
- All payments transactions are recorded for automated reconciliation, easy to access reports and end of day account balancing.
- PIC- level 1 and HIPAA compliant.
- No upfront costs until you collect, including hardware, software, and merchant fees associated reconciliation & reporting.
- Solution builds patient trust and facility brand awareness.
- Estimator and responsibility reporting eliminates patients’ “what do I owe?” confusion.
- Promotes faster payment via various methods for payment, including customized payment plans automatically deducted from patient’s checking, savings, or credit card.